You want a thriving doula business… but you aren’t quite there yet.
Yes? Then this is the all-in-one marketing system you’ve been waiting for. Finally, a way to set up your doula business without reinventing the wheel!
Introducing: Grow Your Doula Business
A Complete Doula Business SystemYes! This is Exactly What I’m Looking For!
It’s Time to Take Your Doula Business to the Next Level
The most expensive mistake you can make in your business is trial and error. Grow Your Doula Business is based on 13 years of running a thriving doula practice and 16 years of graphic design experience. I’ve taken ALL the guesswork out of running your doula business and provided a complete set of done-for-you resources so you never have to slog through creating and designing your own materials from scratch.
Value of all the templates when purchased separately: $750
What’s Included in GYDB
Done-For-You Templates, Worksheets & Resources included in this program:
- Inquiry Auto-Response Email Template
- Inquiry Reply Not Available for Your Due Date
- Personal Inquiry Reply Template
- Reply to Inquiry Asking for a Discount: Declining
- Reply to Inquiry Asking for a Discount: Accepting
- Inquiry Follow Up Template
- Handwritten Interview Thank You Card Template
- Interview Night Thank You Email Template
- 3 Days After Interview Email Template
- Ongoing Post Interview Followup Email Template
- Reply to Hiring Confirmation Email
- Thank You for Contract & Deposit (Received Together)
- Thank You for Contract but Still Need Deposit
- Thank You for Deposit (Received After Contract)
- Seven Pregnancy Touching Base Emails (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th months)
- 1 Week Past Due Date
- 3 Days Postpartum
- 1 Week Postpartum
- Final Postpartum Close of Contract Email
- Handwritten Close of Contract Card
- Thank You Past/Current Client for the Referral
- Referral Thank You Note to Professional You Haven’t Worked with Before
- Referral Thank You Note to Professional with Prior Business Relationship
- Testimonial Request Email for a Past Client
- Sample Networking Letter for Non-Birth Pro
- Sample Networking Letter for a Birth Pro
- Inquiry or Interview Request Form
- Interview Feedback Form
- Client Contract
- Social Media & Photo Release Form
- Testimonial Request Form
- Tri-Fold Doula Brochure, fully copy-written & designed, editable
- 5 Page Presentation Portfolio for interviews, fully copy-written & designed, editable
- Client Communication Flowchart PDF
- Inquiry & Interview Checklist PDF
- 3 Page Client Intake, fully designed & editable
- Inquiry Tracking spreadsheet
- Client Tracking spreadsheet
- Receipt template, fully designed & editable
- Invoice template, fully designed & editable
- Prenatal or Postpartum Visit Notes, fully designed & editable
- Labor & Birth Notes, fully designed & editable
- When to Call Your Doula handout, fully designed & editable
- Birth Options Exploration & Research handout, fully designed & editable
- Care Provider Evaluation & Questions to Ask handout, fully designed & editable
- Grow Your Birth Business eBook: a complete marketing training for birth professionals.
- Access to my Grow Your Birth Business Mastermind group on Facebook.
- Business Worksheets
- Marketing Priority List, PLUS Daily, Weekly & Monthly Action Sheets
- Design Specifications Worksheet
- Do You Need a New Business Name? Quiz & Brainstorming Worksheet
- Do You Need a New Logo? Quiz & Brainstorming Worksheet
- Packages Worksheet, Business Expenses Worksheet, Hours Estimation Worksheet
Grow Your Doula Business Registration & FAQ
The Bloom Advantage
I’m Emily Fontes… your marketing guru!
I believe that your doula business should be thriving with a constant stream of clients. In addition to creating a successful doula practice, I have worked in the fields of website design, graphic design, search engine optimization, email marketing and social media for fourteen years. My friends jokingly refer to me as “Potter” for my ability to fix tech problems like magic (but, duh, I’m totally Hermione). I live in Seattle (land of code geeks) and am just a little bit addicted to Apple products.