How would your business change if you had a personal mentor?
I’m Emily Fontes and my speciality is helping birth & wellness professionals who want to make great money doing what they love. If you are ready to get crystal clear about your goals, move from overwhelm mode to focused action and finally break through to the next level of business… I’m here to support you!
Some of My Areas of Expertise
- High level search engine optimization
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Blab, Periscope
- Email marketing: MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Aweber, Ontraport
- Website design: WordPress, Weebly, Squarespace
- Logo design and branding
- Business or product naming
- Messaging and ideal client
- Business support systems, digital contracts and intakes
- Expanding your business with partners or an agency
- Getting an office, leases, sub-leasing
- Market saturation and how to differentiate your business
- PPC and print advertising: Facebook ads, Google ads, parenting magazines, The Bump
- Exposure advertising: expos, workshops, fairs
- Testimonials and referrals
- Work-life balance, family support
- Networking with providers
- Marketing plans and business plans
- Interview and follow up strategies
- Client paperwork, contracts and intakes
- Ecommerce and online payment processing
What to Expect During a Coaching Session
Compassion & Listening
My doula skills will be in full effect! I’m an expert at helping you feel relaxed and present. No need to “perform” or “impress”. We will operate in a space of authenticity and kindness. You can also expect 100% confidentiality.
Solutions & Butt-Kicking
Our session(s) will only be a success if they are paired with actionable change. So I’ll do my best to provide you with solutions to help move your business forward as well as hold your feet to the fire a little bit when necessary.
Clear Next Steps
We’ll end your call with a round up of everything we discussed and several concise, specific tasks for you to be working on. Plus you’ll get a recording of the call so you can go back and listen again.
Follow Up Support
Each phone coaching session includes 1 week of support via Voxer. Voxer is a voice messaging app, it’s kind of a mix of voicemail, text messaging and a walkie talkie. You send me a short question via the app and I respond the same day with a voice answer. It’s quicker than email. You’ll love it!