March 22nd to 28th is World Doula Week where parents and professionals alike celebrate the unique contributions doulas are making to new families.
For the last several years I have been delighted to provide “doula pride” badges for use on social media. Alas, each year people have wanted custom colors and I never had the availability to make individual badges.
Luckily I’ve developed a program that allows you to fully customize the colors of your badge. Hooray! Click here to play with the Badge Generator (it works the best on a computer or tablet). Instructions:
- When you launch the badge generator, you’ll be prompted with a “Create New” button. If you want to make a profile photo the minimum dimensions are 180 x 180 but I recommend 600 x 600.
- Next use the color picker under the “Basics” -> “Bkgd Color” to choose the background color for your badge.
- Then you can select the saying of your choice under the “Sticker” menu. You’ll notice there are several categories (and more to come!).
- When you place a sticker it defaults to white but you can also choose your own color for the sticker.
- Then save your sticker to your computer and upload wherever you like!
If you are interested in doula business support I have several programs available for you at a discount price THIS WEEK ONLY!
- Grow Your Doula Business: A done-for-you package of print templates and email templates. It’s like the easy button for your business! GET 50% OFF with the coupon code YOUROCK
- Grow Your Placenta Business: Learn how to build your placenta business and get all the templates you need to shortcut your success! GET 50% OFF with the coupon code YOUROCK